Who can become a member of TENT, and how much does a membership cost?
Anyone who lives in the TENT service area can become a member of TENT. TENT’s membership levels and fees are:
- Individual membership – $300 per year or $25 per month (by check) or $20 by automatic card payment – includes all social activities and all support services with a year commitment.
- Household membership – $400 per year or $35 per month or $30 by auto card payment – covers all persons living full-time in the same residence and includes all social activities and all support services.
- Trial membership for 3 months for $150. You can drop after three months or convert to regular membership at rates above.
As a member of TENT, you have access to fun and interesting events and community support to help you live comfortably and safely at home. Among the benefits of being a member are the following with Service details here.
• One-stop phone number for questions and service requests
• Friendly, familiar professional staff to answer your calls
• Confidential interactions
• Medical appointments
• Grocery shopping
• Errands (bank, pharmacy, stores)
• Other transportation as needed and available
• Technical assistance and training on computer, iPads, SmartPhones
• Minor home repairs
• Companionship visits
• Daily check-ins with Village volunteers
We cannot provide medical services