AARP offers free help preparing Income Tax forms.
Talpa Community Center
or stop in to register in person on a Tuesday.
When coming to the center for tax return preparation, please bring:
1. Current photo ID
2. Social security cards for every person to be listed on the tax return
3. Completed Taxpayer Questionnaire Booklet for Tax Year 2022 (IRS Form 13614)
4. All tax documents received for tax year 2022 (see partial list below)
5. Form 1095A from health insurance provider (if you purchased marketplace insurance)
6. 2022 property tax bill or documentation of rent paid
7. Last year’s tax package (if available)
8. Checkbook with bank information for direct deposit of refunds
9. Current driver’s license or state ID for taxpayer (and spouse, if married)
10. Spouse to sign the completed return (if married)
If you received an Identity Protection PIN from the IRS in 2022, we must have this PIN number in order to electronically file your tax return.